Dam that was fucking sick! i love the part with the minigun, damit....
He bounced all around the world!
nice movie! made me laugh!
holy shit that was amazing! beautiful work!
Omg i killed the last boss in one strike!
..piercing his heart XD, nice game dude, too bad its just a demo though.
I looooooooooove it!
i could play this game for so long that i would be dead when im finished playing! but there can be a little more improvements for the stuff
1. gunpowder: make the gunpowder explode instead of burn fast. many ppl would love to see things explode. or maybe you could try to let it only xplode in a sealed room.
2. water: i like how the water can be used to make plants. but did you ever see water piled up? its like its just blue colored sand. you might make it so that the water wont pile up, flow faster or maybe go through sand and gunpowder.
3. wood: it might be funny to see the wood grow when used on water. a little slower maybe.
4. oil: make it float on water, just like real.
5. sand: you could try to make it move faster and/or make a use for it (use water on it to make mud, use fire on it to get glass e.t.c)
6: everything that moves: make it bounce or anything so it dont falls down immediately! ex. make a bomb with sand, ignite it and see the sand flying around!
7. lagz: try to make the game less laggy, when i make a stripe of water brush size 10. the game completely freezes.
well, thats everything that had to be improved in my eyes. i think its still an amazing and very simple concept and a great time killer. love this game, 5/5 10/10, cant wait for a sequel!
Deserves a higher rating
Damn damn damn this game was so beautifully done. i love the 3D animations and the gameplay. some of the puzzles were freaking hard, but i still finished the game XP. heres a level (experiment) i made:
Nuclear bomb replica:
lll0000000000000l00000000000000lll000 000l0lll0ll0000000llllllllll0000000ll llll0l0000000l
lllll0llllllllllllsl0llllllllllllhl0l lllllllllllll0l000000lllllllll00000ll llllll000000ll0llllllll0000000lll0l00
The piano fits in nicely...
Overall the song was quite nice, but i got the feeling this is more a techno track rather then drum n bass. maybe thats because the snare is more trance like, and there is too many kicks in the beat itself. still, it can be considered a good piece of DnB. you might try to put some bass in in the future, as there is almost no bassline at all. i still like it, pads sound great, keep it up ^^
yeah i didnt want to put a real heavy bass like a reese in this, i wanted the focus to be on the piano
yeah i ussually do techno so its not surprising that some techno might have leeked in here when i made it, plus god old fashion 4x4 drums sound good in all elecronic music really
and yeah the snare is somthing you wont here in a "real" dnb track, it is much more trancish
thanks for the review, peace out
That nearly broke my headphones! i like how u varied and played around with the melody. i liked the part from 0:28. maybe a little too bit distorted, and the melody could have been a bit louder, but that was some pretty sick music. keep it up dude, cant wait for next version XD
heh thanks dude! your review i appreciate most, becasue its your song ^_^.
just so u know you get full rights to this song too, you can place it anywhere you want and upload it anywhere you want. its your song man =P i just remixedd it ^_^
makes me think of arcade videogame machines
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.