Omg i killed the last boss in one strike!
..piercing his heart XD, nice game dude, too bad its just a demo though.
I looooooooooove it!
i could play this game for so long that i would be dead when im finished playing! but there can be a little more improvements for the stuff
1. gunpowder: make the gunpowder explode instead of burn fast. many ppl would love to see things explode. or maybe you could try to let it only xplode in a sealed room.
2. water: i like how the water can be used to make plants. but did you ever see water piled up? its like its just blue colored sand. you might make it so that the water wont pile up, flow faster or maybe go through sand and gunpowder.
3. wood: it might be funny to see the wood grow when used on water. a little slower maybe.
4. oil: make it float on water, just like real.
5. sand: you could try to make it move faster and/or make a use for it (use water on it to make mud, use fire on it to get glass e.t.c)
6: everything that moves: make it bounce or anything so it dont falls down immediately! ex. make a bomb with sand, ignite it and see the sand flying around!
7. lagz: try to make the game less laggy, when i make a stripe of water brush size 10. the game completely freezes.
well, thats everything that had to be improved in my eyes. i think its still an amazing and very simple concept and a great time killer. love this game, 5/5 10/10, cant wait for a sequel!
Deserves a higher rating
Damn damn damn this game was so beautifully done. i love the 3D animations and the gameplay. some of the puzzles were freaking hard, but i still finished the game XP. heres a level (experiment) i made:
Nuclear bomb replica:
lll0000000000000l00000000000000lll000 000l0lll0ll0000000llllllllll0000000ll llll0l0000000l
lllll0llllllllllllsl0llllllllllllhl0l lllllllllllll0l000000lllllllll00000ll llllll000000ll0llllllll0000000lll0l00
really difficult, but i love chain reaction games, so...
fucking hillarious when cars start to rain and see people flying around!
very different then other mouse games
whow shit, i was expecting something really different. this one was just not only mazes, but also, beasts, doors, water level rising etc. and the graphix were great! 10/10 5/5
very good for a first flash
whaha thanks for using my music XD, i think the game itself was good for a first submit, but it needs a little improvement. try to make the graphics a little better, and you can try to make the animation a little bit more smoother. it might also be cool to make dob pick up a weapon so he can shoot down enemies. well, thats enough, looking forward to see a sequel =D
Thanks for the review i will add a fighting system in the final product this was just a test to see what i could make
very addictive! heres a hint; if you want to go through tight corners you have to move your string close to the outer wall, and then make the turn. this will avoid that the string (which pulls together) gets stuck in the corner. this is useful for level 7, that level is hard
i agree wih feindishdemon
the metal theme is the easiest, there is not much difference from v2 but this still keeps being a great game!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.